Our Boy’s Classes have been developed for the purpose of introducing young male students to the fundamentals of dance within an all-boys classroom setting. Each student has the opportunity to explore and develop their musicality, coordination, flexibility, and physical fitness; skills that are needed for a dancer but also skills needed in the sports arena.
Boys Class: (Ages 8 & up)
- BOY’S CLASS BALLET – MONDAY – 4:30 – 6:00 p.m.
- BOY’S CLASS BALLET – WEDNESDAY – 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- CHARACTER – Optional – THURSDAY – 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- ADDITIONAL BALLET CLASSES ACCORDING TO ACHIEVED DANCE LEVEL
- SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE TO BOYS M-TH CLASSICAL DIVISION BALLET CLASSES ONLY
- PLACEMENT BY KATHRYN WHEELER, ARTISTIC DIRECTOR
- M Stevens White Short Sleeve Leotard
- M Stevens Black Footless Tights
- White Split Sole Leather Ballet Shoes by Bloch or So Danca
- Freed White Socks